Article Redos


I decided that instead of four new articles I would update three old articles. These articles are three book reviews and my article about the blogs I read. In January, I introduced a new book review format and I will be updating my past three book review articles to line up with that format. It will kind of be like a new article because I basically scratched the old ones and rewrote them. The verses, intros, conclusions, and notices are all timed to the old article. Only the actual reviews themselves are new. I will try to remind you guys about this change in the previous articles.

Here are the four articles I will be updating:

February 19, 2018: 2017 Summer Reads ~ Part 1
February 26, 2018: 2017 Summer Reads ~ Part 2
March 19, 2018: Late 2017 and Early 2018 Book Reviews
March 26, 2018: Blogs I Read

And on another note, Anna at Intertwining Melodies did the Book Lover's Questionnaire Tag: http://intertwiningmelodies.blogspot.com/2018/02/the-book-lovers-questionnaire-tag.html

And I found a really fun quiz about the American Girl characters and the presidents in their era: http://www.americangirl.com/explore/quiz/american-girl-presidents-trivia/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

About Me: An Imprint

The Middle East ~ Part 2

2017 Summer Highlights