IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: The Future of Histories and Mysteries

 
THIS IS A VERY IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT FOR ALL THOSE
WHO READ THIS BLOG (THANK YOU FOR DOING SO, BY THE WAY!)

Now that I've got your attention … For a while now, I have been considering how long I will be blogging in general and blogging at Histories and Mysteries specifically. Since I will most likely start college in the fall, I have been thinking about how I will best use my time. I will undoubtedly have a lot more homework to do, but I also want to be able to concentrate on writing my novels as well as keeping up with the latest political news since that is what I plan on studying.

I have decided that I want to be able to write a lot more of my novels. With the schedule at Histories and Mysteries, I don't have a lot of time for that since I spend a lot of time brainstorming and writing here instead. And as much as I love that, writing those articles can take me up to an hour depending on how much research needs to be done. I want to be able to blog less and write a lot more. Also since I am going to start college, I want to spend more time concentrating on my studies and fine-tuning my focuses to learning politics which is the field that I want to study.

This is why I have decided to end Histories and Mysteries after two years of blogging here. This is the last article too. I'm very glad that I got the opportunity to do so for the past two years, but I'm moving on. Any objections should be posted in the comments.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

About Me: An Imprint

The Middle East ~ Part 2

2017 Summer Highlights