This or That: Star Wars Edition



Rowan from LEGO
Freemaker Adventures
drinking Bantha Blue Milk
If you didn't know, I am a loyal Star Wars fan who makes a glass of Bantha Blue Milk every Star Wars Day. Believe or not: Star Wars Day originated when a British newspaper printed a message from the Conservative Party to Margaret Thatcher who became Great Britain's first female prime minister that day. The message: "May the Fourth be with you, Maggie." I found this Star Wars This or That Game from another website and I decided to post my answers right here. Don't worry, I will still be posting the Sumerian Portfolio (Part 1) on Monday. Comment below if you agree or disagree with my answers!

1. Would you rather pilot the Millennium Falcon, or an X-Wing Fighter?

Related imageThe Millennium Falcon. I would like to fly a personal X-wing, but piloting the Millennium Falcon is everybody's dream. And the debut of the clean Millennium Falcon is on May 25 with Solo: A Star Wars Story.

2. Would you rather face your worst fear in the Dagobah swamp or get stuck in a garbage compactor?

I would rather face my worst fear in the Dagobah swamp because I already have a fear of being eaten by a dianoga living in a garbage compactor. Actually, I don't know what would be worse. I would probably be eaten by something in either circumstance.

This is from "One Up."
3. Would you rather have R2-D2 as co-pilot or BB-8?
BB-8 is adorable, but I would rather have R2-D2 as my sidekick since he has proven that he is one of the most useful and loyal droids in Star Wars.

4. Would you rather have a lightsaber or a blaster?

If I had the skill to become a Jedi, I would definitely have a lightsaber and attempt to be as cool as Rey. But since I am very uncoordinated, I'd probably be more useful with a blaster. In short, I'd rather have the blaster.

5. Would you rather be trained by Qui-Gon Jinn or Obi-Wan Kenobi?

Can I choose Old Ben? Obi-Wan Kenobi, mostly because he has way more screen time.

6. Would you rather have to fight Palpatine/The Emperor or the inflamed Anakin on the volcano planet?

I'd rather fight Palpatine/The Emperor. In my opinion, Anakin could have overpowered Palpatine if he wanted to, so Palpatine seems easier to me.

7. Would you rather be part of the first attack on the Death Star or the Battle on Hoth?

The first attack on the Death Star. That scene in the movie was way cooler than the scene for the Battle on Hoth. Maybe that's where I can fly a personal X-Wing.

8. Would you rather drive during the speeder chase on Endor or the bounty hunter chase on Coruscant (in the Clone Wars)?

I've never watched the Clone Wars so I will go with the speeder chase on Endor instead. That sounds pretty cool anyways. (I think "coolness" is my criteria for the options in every question)

9. Would you rather sit through a meeting of the Senate or watch a pod-race?

I'd rather sit through a meeting of the Senate. I'm already biased toward history/geography/politics so I don't think it will be very boring. I'm not a huge fan of sports so that probably explains most of my answer.

10. Would you rather have to wear your hair like Padme or Leia?

Considering all of their hairstyles in all of the films, I would rather wear my hair like Leia. My hair is not long enough for her hairstyles though. I'd rather keep my hair shoulder-length.

11. Would you rather fight Darth Maul or General Grievous?

I'd rather fight General Grievous because Darth Maul is a tad creepy. Also, in LEGO, General Grievous spends most of his time coughing. I don't really know why LEGO added that. I haven't watched the first three movies in a while.

12. Would you rather be part of the first attack on the Death Star or the attack on the planet/space station...thing, from the New Force Awakens movie?

As I said above, the first attack on the Death Star. I always go with the more classic one.
 
***
To close this article, a quote from Star Wars in preparation for Solo: A Star Wars Story. This is probably the most classic of Han's quotes: "Never tell me the odds." It's also a good quote to randomly say to people. Have a great week and May the Fourth be with you or as Yoda would say:
 

Image result for may the fourth be with you

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

About Me: An Imprint

The Middle East ~ Part 2

2017 Summer Highlights